Friday, November 21, 2008

Chris Bosh: A Retrospective

Chris Bosh is team leader for the Toronto Raptors. He was also a valued member of the Olympic "Redeem Team". While he often fell into foul trouble and his shooting percentage was less than stellar, having him on the bench as I watched the Olympics was nice. If for nothing else that in stressful moments at the end of a game I could look at the team bench and see Chris Bosh and immediately think of Jurassic Park. He is a friggen modern day velociraptor.


Please enjoy this set of side-by-sides.




Look at that bone structure!


With his speed and impressive vertical leap, Bosh uses his velociraptor attributes to succeed in the NBA.









This shit is just deadly. Look at those murderous eyes!




Mouth poised for the kill.



Chris Bosh: 1
King James: 0



I rest my case.

1 comment:

  1. this may be my favorite side by side to date. well done alexandria!

    ReplyDelete